Saturday, November 25, 2006

Christmas Season Begins............

Well Christmas is upon us and Jim loves to decorate, well he loves me to decorate.
So here is what I've been up to for the past two days.
Looks great especially the three new nutcrackers that Melissa found for Jim's collection. Thanks Melissa!




This is the front of the garage where Jim worked hard putting stuff up. We had a real scare though when he fell off the ladder hanging the last sled up. He's OK but has a lump the size of a golf ball on his shin. His wrist was bleeding and pretty sore.
His face has a fat lip where his teeth went into his lip. I wasn't out there with him but he says the foot of the ladder slid out from under him backwards and he went down flat on top of the ladder. He was very lucky cause as you can see the driveway is cement. He'll be plenty sore tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I am so happy Jim is OK. Also the decorations look great. Very festive.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

He is pretty sore tonight. When he fell his face hit his hand on the ladder, so it looks like someone hit him in the mouth. He also has a knee that is really hurting. Hope he feels better tomorrow, but usually the next day is worse. But don't worry I'm taking good care of him.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Oh my gosh! Yikes! I don't like hearing about ladder falls. Scary. Tell him that I hope he feels better.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh my gosh. I am so glad that Jim is ok. That IS scary. Should I send Caiden up to kiss it and make it better?

The place looks beautiful...I love Christmas.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

OK Mom. It is time to start posting on your blog again. I know you are really busy with retirement but maybe you can squeeze in a few minutes to post. : ) I want to see what you are up to.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home