Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving Dinner

What an incredible feast! What could be better food and family. The dinner came out awesome. Jim and I make a good team I couldn't have done it without him.
Here are Dave, Melissa and Caiden, Caiden was too busy eating to smile. He kept saying I eat!

This was the Hart table Merrill, Woody, Pam, Jim, Michelle, little Woody and Robby. I thought I heard some pretty excited voices when the conversation turned to Christmas! Knotts Berry Farm here we come.

Last but not least here we are celebrating how thankful Jim and I are for all the things God has blessed us with. Parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, children, grandchildren. Life is good!

We were sorry that Michel, Arayna, Rachel and Michael couldn't make it today. I hope they are feeling better soon! I hear that they didn't miss out on Thanksgiving dinner. The Hart meals on wheels could be seen making a home delivery to the Harb house and to the fish pond friends who worked hard all day so that people could fish.
Love to all this day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I wish I could have been there. I miss you all.

It was nice of you to special deliver food to the Harbs and the fish people. Good work.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

That was really nice of you guys to deliver food to people. Jim and you are sweathearts.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

That was so much fun. I really enjoyed going up to Big Bear and spending time with you guys.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home