Wednesday, November 01, 2006

San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

October 5, San Juan Del Sur Nicaragua

The port looked really nice from the ship, however upon arrival we found only the first row of businesses or bars were nice. If you went even one street away from the shore it was all boarded up buildings and very trashy. Along the main street lots of people were selling things on tables. They got too pushy for us one person even grabbed my arm when I tried to walk away. Jim wasn't feeling very well so we decided to go back to the ship. I must say that the environment was incredibly beautiful but we just didn't feel safe.





2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Wow, very interesting. I'm glad you didn't wander too far away. We might not have ever seen you again.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I wonder how much they could have got for you two with the white slave trade. J/K.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home