Saturday, September 02, 2006

David in his Firetruck

On Wednesday David worked his shift in Fawnskin. While out doing the shopping they attempted to drive by the house only we have alot of roadwork on our street. Jim took this picture about three houses down when the rig was turning around. That is David in the back seat. Later we took Caiden to the station for a tour and then after dinner we treated the station with home made apple pie that I had baked this morning and ice cream. The Captain on his shift was very nice. What a great place to work.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Will David be able to get more shifts up there? What fun.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I didn't see this picture. I wish I had been there! How fun.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

I hope he can. It was alot of fun having he and Caiden visit. Only next time if it runs into the weekend maybe Melissa can come too.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Cool! I can even see David in the window.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home