Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Light at the end of the tunnel...............

Here is a picture of our street all torn up. It isn't nearly as big of a mess as I had imagined it would be. It's just like living on a dirt road and it will sure be nice when it is finished in October.



As you can see our decks are really coming along. They look beautiful! And Jim has started the yard clean-up. He has been working soooooo hard.





In fact we had some old friends stop by for dinner Tuesday night (Stub and Grub). It was good to see them back, they are the raccoons who came all last summer with their two babies!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Wow. Your decks look awesome! Also I am glad that the street is not too much of a mess.

It was funny with the raccoons. I read the first line 3 times thinking, how could they have two friends with such weird names. Then I finished the section and realized you were talking about the racoons. : )

7:21 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

October? It's going to take that long to finish. I guess things are going slowly.

I like your racoon friends. I used to love seeing the racoons at grandma and grandpa's house. Fun!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home