Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Early Thanksgiving

It is so rare and sooooo special when we all have the time to spend the day together. I was so happy to hear all the kids planned on coming up to Big Bear to visit. Even uncle Steve called the day before and decided to come up for the day. Well I figured it was the perfect oportunit to pretend it was Thanksgiving and cook a turkey. We had lots of fun........
This is our resident raccoon who made his appearance for the group.

Caiden and Micah played well together.

Here is the only picture of the family that I got.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

We had a great time. I'm glad that we ended up getting to visit you guys in Big Bear again. Love you.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

We always have so much fun going up there, and it was even better to have the whole gang together. I can't wait until Kiya and Pam's baby is born, so we can have even more additions!!
Thank you so much for the wonderful food. I think I'm STILL stuffed :)

BTW, that is a great picture of the raccoon.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

It was so great to be together. I wish I lived closer. Thanks for great food and a wonderful time of hanging out. Love ya.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home