Saturday, April 04, 2009

My visit with the Budd's

I had a great time visiting Jeff, Wendy, Micah and Kaia. I had to wait until Jim felt better to have the opportunity to visit them and was so excited when I made the flight reservations. It was a short visit but I got to see the new baby and she is adoreable!
Of course here is the new proud big brother and his new baby sister, Micah is a big helper....
Here is Kaia, look at that head of hair!  So far she is a good baby and a good eater.
We spent some special time at the park just for Micah.  He is full of energy and so smart.
Wendy is amazing! Such a good mom.
Jeff is a big help too. He and Micah spent time reading and building special projects.  And by the way Jeff has started his new census job and it sounds interesting.

I had such a god visit. Thanks Jeff and Wendy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

We loved having you mom. Come again soon. And bring Jim with you. : )

6:09 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Very cool. I can't wait to see Kaia again soon. :)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home