Monday, January 15, 2007

The Budd's Visit for their Anniversary

What a great surprise for Wendy........ Great job Jeff!!!!!!!!
Jim and I loved taking care of Micah on Thursday. We had a little separation anxiety when Jeff and Wendy first left but after that Micah was great!
On Friday we all took turns holding him at lunch then off went all the girls to the spa. I think that I look about ten years younger....at least I was glowing.





What a great time we had, we enjoy it so much when all the kids get together......
Love you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I had such fun. It was great getting to see everyone. I want copies of the pictures you took. I hardly had any of you and Jim with Micah. Jeff and I had so much fun. Thanks for watching Micah for us. Love you.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Cute pictures. Wish we could all see everyone more often.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

It was so much fun. I needed that. Thank you for having a wedding anniversary Wendy!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home