Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas 2007

We had a great time on Christmas Day.  Here is Micah with his first Christmas gift.  I don't think he wanted anything else.
Jim and I received wonderful gifts. I'm holding an ornament with Micah's picture.  Jim just got a book about Jeeps you can tell how much he liked it.

Here is a picture of David and Melissa's tree.  It was very beautiful!
Caiden really liked his new train table.
David, Melissa and Caiden
Pam with little Kyle ( Melissa's sister's baby)   Soon she will have her own!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

We had a good time all together. Oh Mom, by the way, Pam is going to hate that last picture of her. Pam, don't worry, no mater what the doctor said you don't look that fat yet.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I was just about to write about how aweful my double chin is in that last picture when I read Wendy's comment. How funny. I really need to stop eating so much and getting some exercise.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home