Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pam's Classroom

Pam called and asked me if I would like to come down this week and help her set up her classroom. Do you think she could have stopped me? I was so excited to see where she would be teaching and how her classroom looked.
Well as usual we had a great time organizing and setting up the room but...I forgot to take pictures. Here are the only ones I got......



It is a great room, very large and almost brand new. I just don't know how she will be able to do labs there. She said there is a possibility of switching with another teacher on certain days or just doing the best she can. I know she will be a good teacher.
Good luck Pam!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

good luck Pam. I am jealous that you got to go in and see her classroom and help her set up. I know she will be a great teacher also.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yay!! You have your classroom. Can't wait to hear all about your first days of school! You will do great! :)

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home