Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Visit With The Budd's

I had a great time seeing Jeff and Wendy's new home. It was all put together when I arrived so we just had fun!
Here are a couple pictures of Micah. He loved playing with my yarn while I was knitting a hat. We had a good time at night in the bath.


Happy Birthday Jeff
On the last evening we had a party for Jeff's birthday. What a wonderful group of friends to share his birthday with. Wendy did a good job planing the party and it was a great success.




3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! It looks like you had a lot of fun.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I had a lot of help from you mom to put together everything. Thank you again so much. We loved having you up to visit. come again whenever you want.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

looks like fun. i'm sad that i missed it.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home