Sunday, May 18, 2008

What have I been up to?

I have found some new hinged boxes that I really love. The first one I found a while ago but has become my favorite.

The rest of these are new. Aren't they cute!


Last but not least Jim bought me a hand held GPS for my birthday and I have been learning to Geo-cache, Its fun!!!! This is a picture of our signature item that we leave in the container when we geo-cache. I have down loaded a couple of sites near the La Habra house so that next time we get together maybe we could all go for a treasure hunt.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I love the Crayola one.

What is a geo cache? Do you leave an item somewhere and then use the GPS to find it? If that's the game, I'm telling you know, I could have 4 GPS's and STILL never find the darn item.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I like how your signature item turned out. Good job. :)

9:26 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Nice boxes and I had so much fun going hunting with you.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home