Tuesday, March 25, 2008

You asked for pictures!

I decided to blog about the project I've been working on for so long. This is the wall hanging for Nobby and Deanna. It was a great project! All the badges were sent to me by Deanna, she said that they all hold special sentiment for Nobby. Some are from when he was a boy scout and some are from camps that he has worked hard to keep useable for the future. I enjoyed trying this new type of quilting. It was difficult but I finally got the hang of how to keep the triangles to come out where they were supposed to.











I'll try to get some pictures of the house with all the new flowers as soon as spring is in full bloom up here........

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Wow, I like that. It looks great. I especially like how all the colors came together. Did you pick them out or did Deanna?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Wow Mom. That looks really great. I think he is going to love it. I also love how all of the colors came out. Did you pick them all yourself?

5:14 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Such faith in my color coordination..........
I picked out all the materials myself!!!!!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Wow! That is really cool, and what an amazing gift to give someone. Now they can have it forever in a beautiful wall hanging.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home