Monday, January 07, 2008

Melissa's Baby Shower

We had a wonderful time at Melissa's baby shower.  Here is her cake to welcome Kiya into the family.
Susan and I decorated. This is the table and the chair where Melissa opened her gifts.
Jeannie supplied the feast. It was very good.
Caiden helped Papa Jim to blow up all the balloons.  Of course he had to have an orange one of his own first.
Stephanie and Pam with the twins.
Melissa got alot of really nice gifts for the baby.  She will be well dressed, especially in pink and lavender.

Caiden even surprised his Mommy with a gift for his little sister.  He even signed the card.
Melissa looks great!!!  Not to much longer now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Thank you SO much again! You made me feel really special. I have Kiya's blanket that you made her all ready and packed for our hospital trip! :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Great party mom! Good job.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I wish I could have been there. I can't wait to see Kiya.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home