Tuesday, April 29, 2008

El Capitan State Beach

We spent the week with Nobby and Deanna at El Capitan State Beach. We had a great time. Jim and I spent hours walking along the beach looking at sea creatures. We had great weather, great food and good company.








We also had lots of hiking at this state park. We hiked along a stream that ran to the ocean and found polly wogs. But the best part of the whole campground was the beautiful wild flowers.....









We had a wonderful time camping........

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

WOW!!! That is really beautiful.

I want to go there. It looks very peaceful.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I haven't been to the beach in a long time. I'll have to take baby Hester when he gets older. :)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

That looks like it was so nice and relaxing. I want to go camping this summer. I can't wait.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home