Saturday, March 29, 2008

Virgin Jeep Trip

Here are some pictures of our first jeep outing. Jim has been out several times with Phil and has had a great time. On Wednesday Phil called and wanted to go out on a trail called Gold Mountain which is a very mild trail so that the women would go and so that Jim could try out the jeep with all the new stuff on it. We had a good time. There were a few points that I got out and walked......scary!.... but very beautiful. You'll see that in the pictures Jim is alone. We had a good time and I am looking forward to going out again. Jim still needs a skid plate over the gas tank so that the boulders don't rupture the tank.
He is excited to get going on it. He also took out the back seat and is putting in some other equipment. Maybe soon the jeep will be too full for me to fit!




I talk about our friends Phil and Mary a lot now. They have become very dear friends. They have come to dinner several times and Mary and I have been going down the hill on shopping trips several times. She is so much fun, we really get along well.
Anyway they are the two on the left in the last picture. Wish I was as thin as she is!!!!!!!!

I'll blog again soon. Can't wait to see you all........

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I don't blame you for getting out and walking some of the time. It can be scary, but Jim is a very safe and good driver. Imagine if you had been sitting shotgun with David!!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I'm glad to hear that you have such a good friend up there.

And as far as the jeep driving, if there have been jeeps flipped over, I would be nervous also. Without doors can't you fall out?

7:44 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

that does look fun. i would love to ride shotgun some time.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home