Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Three Favorite Things

Thanks for the tag Wendy..... After some thought this is what I came up with

1. My favorite thing in the whole world is how I feel inside when Jim says, "I Love You" .
I hope that feeling never goes away!

2. Next I love getting together with my family. I love the anticipation of knowing that we are getting together, then spending time with everyone sharing what has been going on in our lives and last getting to give my grandkids a big hug.

3. Last, Spring...... It doesn't get any better than seeing the snow melt and all the new life and plants emerging after the winter. I can't think of any other thing that makes me think of how wonderful and amazing God is!

Well I now bared my soul of my personal thoughts, hope you know me a little better.
Sorry I don't have anyone else to tag......

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Good stuff. Your number 2 should happen this weekend when Wendy gets here and we all have a chance to hang out. :)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Nice thoughts. It is kind of sad that I didn't include getting together with family. I would have included it if I had thought of it but I get to see you guys so little it didn't cross my mind. And yes the anticipation is half of the fun. : )

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home