Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Most Adorable Grandkids in the World

Just in case any of you didn't know, these are my grandkids.   They are the most adorable grandkids in the world.  Caiden is now 4 and becoming quite the young man.  He is always willing to help and is a good big brother to his new sister Kiya.  Micah is 2, which is unbelievable because he is so smart, he understands everything you tell him and a real sturdy little tough guy.  He is gentle and always ready for adventure.  Kiya is now 4 months and can already roll over and I hear is starting to crawl.  She won't be left behind for long.  Last is our newest Dean.  He is adorable and just perfect. This little guy is the apple of his parents eye.
I got to hold him in the hospital the day he was born.  Pam and Jake worked hard and did a great job!
Here he is checking out the new world and this huge family he is becoming a part of.
After all the activities of the day Kiya and Dean decide to take a nap.
Grandpa and Kiya.  Look at those big smiles, I don't know who is having more fun.
Grandpa, Kiya and Caiden.  We are getting ready for the hunt!!!!!!
This was the bug hunt.  Caiden is studying bugs at school and has lately wanted to go bug hunting every time I see him. Just a year ago he wouldn't even touch a bug.  He's a big boy now!
Micah on the other hand has no fear of the bugs. He likes to watch them and will even touch them and pick them up.
Under the bushes we found rollie pollies and snails.  Yes, this is my impression of a snail antenne and all.  Micah and his catch.  We found isopods, snails, earwigs and worms.  What fun we had!
What a great day, it didn't last long enough. I wanted to spend more time with the kids but we all had to go home.  It's OK though, I'm already looking forward to the next time we can get together.................

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

We had a fabulous weekend with everyone visiting to say hello to Dean. Thanks for stopping by. Next time I want to go bug hunting also!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

It was nice to spend some time with everyone in the family. Boy the family is growing fast! :) I agree - they are the perfect, most adorable kids. :)

Bug hunting: I am surprised that Caiden is so into bugs now, but he is growing up with a bug family...between you, Dave and Wendy (Pam is not so much a bug person from what I can see, although I could be wrong) this kid had better grow up loving bugs. :)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

We had so much fun with you mom and with everyone. I wish we had got to stay longer but we will be down a few times this summer. I want to get in at least one more plane fight down before Micah turns 2 and we have to pay for him to fly.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home