Saturday, January 20, 2007

Update

Well if you all haven't heard yet, I went to the cardiologist this week and he said that so far everything looks fine with my heart. I have to go back on Tuesday for a stress test (I get to lie on my back and peddle a bicycle while hooked up to a 12 lead EKG) sounds like fun! The doctor looked at my EKG from the ER room and said that I must have a really strong heart to be able to tolerate 240 beats per minute for over an hour. I guess that's good? Still the verdict so far is no caffeine or chocolate, how will I survive! I'm beginning to like the taste of water again (who said that?)
Wednesday we leave for Quartzite (That's somewhere in Arizona). Our first trip with the trailer. It should be lots of fun!
You can reach us on Jim's cell if needed.
Love you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I am so happy that you are doing well. About the chocolate and caffine, let me know how a person does survive without it. : ) But I already like water so that is OK for me. Hope you have fun on your vacation. Call me when you return. Love you.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Great to hear that your appointment went well. You'll have to tell us how the bike riding goes at the next appointment. Hope your trailer works out well. Let us know when you are back again. Love ya!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything went well. That's such a relief, and chocolate and caffine, a small price to pay, right? :) Well, that's why they make decaf coffee :)

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home