Monday, July 23, 2007

Budd's Birthday

Well as of the last minute Jim and I decided to take a trip up to San Jose to celebrate Jeff's birthday. We were surprised to find out it was a party for Micah too. What a great time. We had a picnic in the park with lots of Jeff and Wendy's friends. I got to visit with Kevin and Luanne and Wendy fixed a wonderful feast. Chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs with lots of salads, chips and good stuff to eat. We played volleyball, had a pinata and just plain lots of fun.




These are the cakes Wendy made for the party. Can you tell which one was for Micah? I was going to take a picture of Jeff eating his cake too but didn't think it was as much fun!




Micah was sooooooo tired after all the excitement of eating his cake. Grandpa makes such a good bed.


This was the boys opening their presents.



Here are the two birthday boys busy playing in a tree. What a great party!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

What great pictures. It was so awesome to have you guys join us. I still can't believe you guys drove all that way. We loved having you there. As for the pictures I didn't take any so it would be great to get yours when I come down. If they are not on your lap top can you put them on a disk for me? Or you could send a disk with the cruise info. Whatever is fine. Kevin Powers also said he would give me a copy of his pictures. That was the guy with the big lens. Thanks again for joining us. We love you.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Wow, that does look like fun.

I'm totally impressed by the dinosaur cake. Did she say how she made it? I love that the inside was pink... how creative.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home