Saturday, June 09, 2007

Restoring an old Fire Truck

We decided to spend a few days this week down the mountian helping our friend restore an old fire truck donated to the boy scouts. So we asked if Caiden could stay with us and go too.
These are some of the photos taken while they worked on the truck. It was fully functional and will be of good use to the boy scouts. Caiden had a ball and so did Grandpa. Jim also took the opportunity to show Caiden the fire station where he used to work. They both had a fun day.



2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

The picture of Caiden leaning on Jim is totally cute.

I'm impressed that Jim knows how to do so much to a fire truck like that. Looks like you guys had a good day.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I love old cars and trucks. I was thinking the same thing about being impressed with Jim's abilities. I wish I knew how to change the oil let alone put together an entire engine.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home