Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Train Ride

Well the day started off a little shakey. It was foggy, drizzling and cold! We drove all the way to Santa Cruz and almost turned back home. How could we disappoint Caiden so much. We waitied until the second train and it cleared up a little bit. It was still cold. But we had fun. Jacob and Pam showed up to go with us. We rode the train, played in the little station and had lunch. Caiden had a great time, and I think Micah slept almost the whole trip. The trees were beautiful.



3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

We did have a great time! By the way, I need a copy of the photos since I didn't bring my camera.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I love the first train picture. I had a great time as well.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Wow. That looks like fun. Caiden and Micah are so spoiled to have grandparents like you. I agree with Wendy. I like the first train picture a lot.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home