Saturday, February 10, 2007

Wood Delivery

Well I bet you all think that retirement means not having to get up in the morning and no work. Well sometimes we work really hard like on wood delivery day. It's been really cold this winter, not much snow but really cold. The lowest was -2 degrees. We had to have a second load of wood delivered to heat the house. Here are some pictures. It's my job to load the wood into the wheelbarrow and push it to the backyard and dump it, then Jim's job is to stack in the wood rack. It's a lot of work!




4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Hmmm.... that does NOT look fun. Even though you are smiling I am not fooled. I only have to carry a 19 pound baby around and I am already tired.
And -2 degrees!!!! I don't know if I could ever live in the mountains. Brrrrr......

10:14 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

that's ALOT of wood. When you said you had some wood delievered I thought it came in nice little packages. I didn't know it was manual labor!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Dang, who would have thought that retired people actually do work! I'm with Wendy, I don't believe those smiles. :)

10:58 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Ok Sue. It's about time to update the blog! :)

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home