Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sewing Spree

Well for the past few days I've been trying to do a little sewing. My first project was to finish a pair of pajamas pants that I had cut out for Caiden. Unfortunately I cut them out so long ago that they will now be for Micah! I didn't post a photo because I just mailed them to Wendy and want them to be a surprise.
Next I unfortunately opened my big mouth and offered to make some cabbage patch doll clothes for Woody's granddaughter Rebekah. The idea was wonderful but it took me almost 12 hours to make the following little outfit! I think it will just have to wait until I have my own granddaughter.
I thought at least it came out cute!




Today we spent all day down at Jim's Dad's house because the well was leaking. It was very interesting to see them replace the pipes. (The pump was still good!) Where the well is at the house water can be reached 157 feet under ground but what surprised me is that the water source is 97 feet deep. Who would think all that water is under the desert.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

That outfit is adorable, but 12 hours!!! Just go buy some baby clothes, take out the tags and tell her you made it. He,he.

As for the well, I think I would have been interesting in seeing that as well. Good to know we still have some water in reserve here in California.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

P.S. Now I am excited to see the pants. I will let you know when I get them.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Wow, you did a good job. I wouldn't have the patience. :)

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home