Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Quartzsite 2

Here is Jim cooking dinner outside, he had a ball with all of his gadgets. Next are the indian petroglyphs we found while we went hiking in the wildlife refuge. One day we went into town to go to the flea markets, they were never ending. On the last day we went to a place called Desert Bar. Actually its a bar about 10 miles off on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. We had lunch and listened to the music. It was a fun week and the last evening we had this beautiful sunset.




4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

That looks like so much fun. I want to hear all about breaking in the trailer. I am glad you enjoyed yourselves. Jeff and I will have to join you some time.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

We would love to have you join us!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Well, I'm not sure I agree about that looking like lots of fun, but I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. :)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Wow. Sounds like fun. You guys always take some interesting trips.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home