Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spring is here !!!!!

Snow only a week ago and now spring is here! We spent most of the morning outside cleaning up the yard. It looks really good. Most of our plants are sprouting and have little green shoots all around the base. That means spring has arrived.

Even the birds are back in mass. The first picture shows a woodpecker eating the suet. Then the next photo is just of the house finches. Sometimes there are about fifty out there.


The weather is so warm that we will probably go for a long trash walk this afternoon. It's surprising how much trash is around after the snow melts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

We have sprouts on stuff here as well. I love spring. Oh, and took me a second reading to understand what irds were, but I figured it out. : )

Nice of you to walk and pick up trash. That is cool.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

This sucks. I posted a comment a few days ago but it's not here.

Anyway, I had made a joke about not liking the idea about a mass of "irds", which I noticed that Wendy picked up on also.

I don't like that my comment disappeared.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home