Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Snow!!!!! Finally

Well winter finally came up here. The last few months have been really cold but we have had very little snow. Today we woke up to about 6 inches of snow and it snowed all day. It didn't get very deep but everything looks sooooo beautiful! We are supposed to get more tonight.
href="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/6235/3453/1600/535297/IMG_4170.jpg">
Of course snow means work. We needed to go out to do some errands today and that meant about two hours of clearing snow. Not much fun being cold and have to work so hard. At least we won't have ice under the new snow tonight.

Here is a picture of my new treadmill. It is wonderful, I've been using it everyday only about 2 miles. I have to take it very slow to make sure I don't have any more weird things go on with my heart. (Of course everyday is only 4 times so far)

By the way I have no idea why that text line came up in my blog?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Woo hoo, nice machine, although it seems like you'll get plenty of exercise with the snow clearing!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I see that the retired life is actually harder than I thought is was. Moving wood, clearing snow and treadmill running. Hmmm... maybe I will keep my cush job for a while more.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

How beautiful. What a view while you run!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home