Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Our visit with the Budd's

What a wonderful visit. I really needed to spend time with my family after loosing grandma. I had lunch with David and Melissa on Wednesday when we picked up Caiden. It was fun to catch up and hear how excited they were about going on vacation. Then on Friday off to see Jeff and Wendy. Another surprise, Jacob and Pam showed up for the weekend too. On Saturday they joined us for the train ride and on Sunday Pam came to visit. Here are some fun times in the backyard. We raced, kicked balls, had a picnic and enjoyed family time.

Grandpa sure got a kick out of Micah dressing like him in his overalls.



3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Micah and Jim in overalls is sooooo cute. It really was a great weekend.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Nice pics. It is funny to see everything from a different picture perspective. I don't have any of us outside on the blanket. We had so much fun.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Looks like everyone had so much fun. One big happy family. I wish I could have been there.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home