Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Did I say Spring was here?

I guess I was mistaken. We got home from our trip just in time for it to start snowing. This is what Caiden woke up to. He had a ball. We didn't! So far we have gotten almost a foot of snow. Caiden was a good helper with the snow clean-up , but since he has a little bit of a cold he had to come in and play. Oh and by the way while I was writing this blog Caiden mixed the play-doh colors. I think I have more patience as a grandparent I told him it was OK.


4 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Caiden is going to have some good memories of staying with you guys. I think I used to like snow when I was young also. Now though, that just looks cold!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Mixing colors!!!!! What is next?

Yes the snow looks fun, but a bit cold. I just realized how funny I must have sounded about the cold for the train ride when you live in snow almost half the year. LOL

4:49 PM  
Blogger butterflydreams said...

Your Cabin Is Beautiful - Cadien looks like he had great fun in the snow

2:06 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

What a big helper. I love those pictures. He has the best time with you guys. All he talks about is being a firefighter and going to Papa Jim's house where he NEEDS a jacket. I swear he is traumatized, but hey if you have to be traumatized about something - I am happy it is about wearing a jacket. I am also VERY proud of you...mixing colors...Dave still is not that hip with it.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home