Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Matzatlan

In Mazatlan David, Melissa, Jake and Jeff went deep sea fishing. It didn't go so well. No fish and Jeff couldn't make it to dinner after being on a small boat all day. The rest of us took a cultural tour. It was interesting but not exciting. We saw dancers, cliff divers, a church and spent time on the beach and shopping.
Exploring the ship and posing for pictures. It's a long way down.........

The kids loved the shows. The music and dancing was very entertaining, a bit loud at times but fun.

Our waiters were great!!!!! They danced for us almost every night. I think I even saw Wendy, Caiden and Micah joining in!

Wendy and Micah in the ocean. Micah was always such a trooper and happy.

Cliff Divers SCARY!!!!!

Pam pretending to be Wendy. Will Micah Know?

The beach was beautiful......

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

The tour was fun. I'm glad I got to spend a day with the kids. I especially liked the cliff divers. Where's the picture of Wendy and I posing with the diver? :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Great Pictures. It looks even more beautiful than when we were there.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I love love love them all. It reminds me of what a great time we had and makes me sad that we don't get to all see each other more often.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home