Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fun On the ship

Our cruise was AWESOME!!!!! Lots of fun with family and time to visit and explore.
These are pictures of fun on the boat.
Girls day out at the Spa. Massages here we come!

Papa Jim and Caiden have playtime.

Micah at dinner. The kids were great and well behaved.

Papa Jim and Caiden watch as we depart on our journey.

The Budd's on formal night, a handsome group!

Caiden and Micah bonding

All tired out!

The slide was fun.

Our own personal pool, a little small and only 6 inches deep but perfect for the whole gang!




3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Love the pictures. We had so much fun!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I am glad you put pictures up. I JUST got my computer back a few minutes ago, so I was hoping to now add some of my own. :)

We had SO MUCH FUN. Thank you so much for your generosity. It was such a great experience, and Caiden doesn't stop talking about the "big ship" that we went on. Every time he sees a picture of a ship he says "we went on that". Apparently, he has told his teachers at school ALL about the Big ship.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

What absolutely great pictures. Since my computer has been broken or not working since before the "big ship" I haven't even seen all of them. I should ask Jeff to scroll through them. The cruise was so much fun.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home